Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

Exposing Even More of Heath

I’ve posted two of these candid pictures of Heath Ledger naked before, but here is a third I discovered in a Yahoo Group.

Now that I’ve seen Brokeback Mountain, I know these stills were taken during the filming of the scene where Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal strip off their clothes and run to the edge of a cliff, jumping into a lake thirty or forty feet below. In the movie, this scene is filmed in an extreme long shot, although you still get a quick glimpse of Heath’s flapping cock if you watch very closely. Luckily during the filming of this scene, some industrious industry perv snapped these candid shots from a nearby vantage point. Lucky for us.

Just a side note, I did see wider versions of these pictures at yet another website, tragically forgetting to save them before completely forgetting which website I saw them on. Interestingly enough, the guy who jumps naked into the water with Heath is not Jake Gyllenhaal, but is, in fact, a body double. So what these pictures teach us is, Heath is uninhibited, exhibitionistic and definitely not Jewish.

You go for it Heath! Let’s see even more. Please!

Comments:
NICE COCK, HEHEHEHE

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN IS A GREAT MOVIE
 
It is a great movie, I agree. Although I liked CAPOTE better, if BROKEBACK wins the Oscar you won't hear any complaints from me.

Oh, and it is a nice cock, too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?