Saturday, November 19, 2005

 

Guys Gone Wild Redux

After my diatribe a few days ago about how dull I found the Guys Gone Wild DVDs, I was surprised to read an article detailing this very subject in the newest addition of Unzipped Magazine. Apparently I wasn't alone in finding the series boring, or alone in complaining, since the producers have made some changes.

In three new titles -- Dude, Where's My Pants?, Heat Stroke, and The Big Easy -- the hunky guys finally go further, that is, some of them actually get hard-ons and jack-off. Now I haven't seen these films myself, so I don't know if they jack-off to orgasm, but at least they get turned on and play with it. That's a big improvement.

Have any of you seen the new, harder DVDs? I'd love to hear your opinion, and if you think its actually possible to stroke to them. I'm more than willing to give Guys Gone Wild a second chance.

Comments:
Interesting obseravtion, Dragonet. You may very well be right. I guess, though, we have to buy (or rent) the whole series to find out. I'm going to hold off until I hear more about it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?